Yo, it's fine...
- ...to accidentally forget to change the baby's nappy for five hours so it looks like a blow up pillow
- ...to be a bit (a lot) bored pushing the children on the swing
- ....to say you have a work deadline so your man has to do bath time and then get a bit lost in Facebook
- ...to remember a school party ten minutes before it starts and have to nip to Tesco for a card and ten pounds cash back
- ...to serve beans on toast every once and a while
- ....to laugh when the children jump on your husband as he walks through the door begging him to play on the trampoline *so long sucker*
- ...to Febreze the uniforms after you forgot to get them out of the washing basket all weekend
- ...to say "yes that's fine" when they have eaten one pea and half a boiled potato because you just can't be bothered with the argument sometimes
- ...to hide the My Little fecking Pony DVD in the bin
- ...to start counting down the minutes to bedtime from
- ...to do the school run in your gym gear and then change your mind and go home and eat jam on toast
- ...to let them watch back to back Scooby Doo while you watch Made in Chelsea in the other room
- ...to secretly check out Twitter whilst listening to them read before bed
- ...to borrow money from their piggy bank to pay for your take away/the window cleaner
- ...to bribe the children with chocolate buttons so they don't tell daddy that you swore in the car (again!)
- ...to bribe the children with chocolate buttons so they don't tell daddy that you gave them beans on toast (again!)
- ...to finish off their homework at 8.35am the morning it's due in
- ...to ensure you get the Friday feeling by cracking open a beer tinnie at six o'clock - makes bath time way more fun
- ...to totally rip this off from Glamour's Hey, it's okay (ssh no one tell them - can't face another scandal. I've only just recovered from the Robbie stalker claims).
|Me relaxing before children|
* This was after I started the bicycle pump therapy where someone comes in every day and pumps you up a little bit more - highly recommended if you want feel like poo and to look at old clothes and weep for fun like. All is aces.